Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
facten you are correct some cable companies who have been around as long as 20 years are still coming out with different cables every year.I bought my first GG Extreme almost 3 years ago and the MK 2 is just coming out now.IMHO I'd say a little time and thought went into this new cable before it was released.Rushing NEW products to the marketplace on a yearly basis regardles of the quality is ACCEPTED in every other market even the music industry.When artist bang out albums year after year it is usually for the cash/contract agreement and their music most often suffers.When an artist comes out with something every 2,3 or 4 years there tends to be much more substance to their music and lyrics.At least that's how I remember music being and hope it will get there again.Hoping for a 2nd generation of Di meola's,Miles and Coltrane to arrive but still enjoying the "merry go round" they have me on.
Bobf
I A/B'd the Extreme 2's against the Revelation 1's in my system - I think after doing so that I might like the Extreme's a smidgen more - to my ears the MK 2s seemed little more detailed with maybe slighly more separation - enjoy both though
Anyone heard Extreme ACs? I ordered 2 Extreme-II ICs and think about getting 3 ACs next if I like the sound since power cords make incredible difference in my system.
antonkk-i have not heard the new GG entry level cable,but I can say that I've read that the Extreme MK 2 interconnects are as good or a bit better than the original Revelation,so you may be quite happy once you get them.I had the original Rev and they were killer.

I also had the original Revelation AC cords a couple of years ago and they worked great in my system.

Prior to the GG's my AC Cords were a mix of some very good cords (Stealth,HT Magic,Siltech and Essence).Some of the cords worked very good in some spots and not so good in other spots.Had to play around a lot to get best results as my system changed.The GG's worked wherever I put them with almost the exact same sonic benefit.(Tone,Texture,Harmonics,vocals,etc)

If the new AC Cord is as good as the original Revelation it may work out great for you.

btw- I heard the new Revelation MK 2 interconnects and I found them to sound much better than the original version and that says a lot,but,still not like the Rapture which I use throughout my system now.
bobf
TVAD,

Try some Rapture cables and forget about the other upgrade/new version cables by GG.

If you want I may send you a pair to try out.