MSB Analog DAC experience

I am considering the MSB Analog DAC to add computer audio and streaming to my system. I demo'd an MSB and am pretty impressed. I would like anyone's experience concerning need for volume control, I plan of keeping my preamp, upgraded power supply etc. Thanks.
davt
Stickman451, yes, I did get the MSB Analog DAC and like it a lot. I got it with the USB that was later upgraded to the new USB II for DSD x4 but mainly because it sounds better with the regular rebook as well downloads. I also got a Universal Media Transport Plus and run files through that to the Analog DAC. Running through the UMT+ sounds the best but I cannot do gapless that route so the upgrade in the USB for files that sound better gapless. My Herron M1A are a perfect match as well. Very happy.
Congrats... That sounds like a great setup. I have heard nothing but great things about this DAC...Enjoy...
I have heard someone prefer the aftermarket power supply compared to the power base, e.g. ben lau. does anyone know that teradak also makes LPS for the Analog dac ?
Their is a MSB Analog Full Stack for sale, with Ground Isolated Wifi Controller, Network Renderer, Quad Rate DSD.