Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
WOW! I hope the people at Audio Metallurgy and Steve don't mind being called "small fries"
I hear both of them have some deep pockets.
Darealjaydee,

Audio Metallurgy and Steve may have pockets as deep as Bill Gates, but they don't sell a drop in the bucket in cables as compared to Monster, MIT, Transparent, Nordost, etc. They *are* small fries in the cable world. But that has nothing to do with the quality of their cables. And I know from experience how good AM cables are and I suspect Steve's cables are as good or better.

If the AM folks and Steve have pockets as deep as you suggest, then they are probably smart business people, as well. I am sure they clearly understand the economies of scale and invest money in their companies based on those principles.

WOW! I hope the people at Audio Metallurgy and Steve don't mind being called "small fries"
I hear both of them have some deep pockets.

This is purely a objective, academic discussion, no need for consideration of egos or tip-toeing around semantics, I think. The term was used merely to provide a relative reference or point of contrast from which the author could begin to make his point.

I too have wondered about the economics behind such a small operation that produces such a great product. Contrasting the excellent GGs or AMs against bigger companies' (possibly inferior) product is intuitively interesting and one obviously inquires, "How can this be?"

I did research all the bigger cable companies' product before I bought the GGs. They all seemed to have several obvious weaknesses or trade-offs and the GGs did not, which is why I took the leap of faith with GGs. I was not disappointed, even though my standards and expectations were set very high.
Geojap I definately see your point.
I guess my point is/was that just because you are a small company it doesn't mean that you go out there and build your products with inferior parts or wire.
I believe the opposite.
You don't have to buy 100000 feet of wire from a manufacturer to get custom wire you can buy 10000 feet.You just pay more for it.I know the GG product is world class in design,sonics and appearance and I am sure the AM is right up there too!
and besides come to think of it I am partial to fries over baked potatoes when it comes right down to it anyway
"we don't need another hero"! ok, so it's a bad song....

i think any and all of us would just plain buy the best cable they can find for their system as long as they could afford it. big baked potato guy or small fry guy. best is best. and that's what we all want. that and as much as we can get for free!

the gg's have bested all cables i have tried including some pretty seriouis mega buck big potato guys like siltech ftm4sg, stealth metacarbon and analysis plus golden ovals. but, hearing is believing and if you haven't heard them, speculation is just that and has no really value....a doily twisting in the wind.....a modern day antimacassar oil salesman...

prior to owning the gg's i believed that finding synergy was like catching lightning in a bottle. all luck and keep on trying. each position in a system requiring its own lightning. but, now i still believe that different positions carry more impact on a system's sound but all of those positions sound best with the same cable....and that's the gabriel golds. weird, but true. my opinion, but i don't think i am alone here.

i still use the stealth mlt s/c's....sort of a long run and so pretty expensive, but if i could come up with the dough, i would absolutely throw it at a pair of revelations. i also use a variety of p/c's. lightning in a bottle still. i do think a system fully wired with one cable is conceptually attractive....maybe a one brand equipment and one cable system....but that means you still think synergy is king. i now think best is best.

so, who cares how many feet of wire costs how much and what the percentage and purity of the different metals are?! the sound of the gg's is absolutely astounding. come on in, water's warm. enjoy the tunes!