Gabriel Gold IC's are they really this good?

Hi-
Any one else out there using these Gabriel Gold IC's?
I need to know if it is me or if anyone else finds them as good as me.
I bought a pair on auction a while back and compared them to my Stealth cables.
After about a week of going back and forth I found the Gabriel Golds to have bettered my Stealths and bought more.
Is it me?
Just wondering what some other folks who bought them think of them.
Thanks for the input.
bobf
Bobf, it's good to hear your opinions! :)

I for one would be very interested to hear about the GG power chords, particularly since I'm looking for new chords..
There is a member that sells Gold Alloy Wire here on Audiogon in bulk by the foot.
Bobf just just made a comment to the effect that "it was actually scary that electronics could do this." That was one of my immediate impressions with the GG Revelations. I never knew that my amp and CD player could sound this good (I knew my speakers should be able to, though). In a way, it has given me a sense of the limititations of my gear, as I am assuming that I am now hearing the upper limit of my CDP and amp's capabilities. They sound great, but I now have food for thought regarding any upgrading that I will do to those two components, as I believe that I have found the true character of those components. I think I have definitely found my "reference component" in the GG cables.
I've got a Revelation AC cord and one of the earlier Extreme cords .I talked to Steve recently and asked him why the Revelation cord was pulled from the product list in the ads.I was told that The Revelation AC Cord could still be made but it is now only a special order item.I guess he 'll build one for someone who needs another or if someone has heard it and wants one.Apparently he is coming out with a new AC Cord soon called the Rapture.The Revelation and Extreme cords are a tall order to match,but based on everything I have heard over the last few years I'm sure it will be awesome.
Regarding gold alloys.They are not all the same.
If one is willing to invest a great deal of money and has some experience as a metallurgist a wire manuafacturer will build wire for you.Percentages of Gold,Silver and Copper can vary along with the purity of the materials.If you are willing to pay it can be provided.
You can even have platinum wire made if you want to pay for it.
And let us not forget the Cryo process which also can vary.Once one has the wire the design then plays the major role.
For instance as member fiddler asked in regard to Audio Metallury.It is my understanding that the AM cables use a 20 gauge gold alloy with (2)conductors in their RCA design.
I have heard very good things about the AM cable.
The Gabriel Gold Revelations use different gauges of Gold alloy in their design and also use (3) conductors in their RCA cable.
The rest of the design is also totally different from one manufacturer to the other.Both companies are achieving great sonic results with what they do.To think that there is one Gold alloy out there and only one factory in the world can make it and that every cable that uses a gold alloy has a similar sound is just not a fair or accurate assessment.