RCA Digital: Stealth, Pure Note, Cerious

I have a Virtual Dynamics Master, sounds pretty good.

The Stealth Varadig (not Sextet), Pure Note Paragon and Cerious Liquid Ceramic digitals came to mind after browsing the threads.

Can anyone tell me about the sonic attributes from your listening experience(s) ??

I'm looking for a full-bodied, natural, relaxed presentation above all else (analogue-like) of these three.
128x128rx8man
The glare may be from the fact that CT cables have a rolled off upper end. Many users with lower resolving systems prefer this as it does not reveal the weakness in the source and/or speakers.
Teajay,
Thanks for the offer, I have a Pure Note on its way in a couple days.
I'd like to get a few together here at the same time and let each one play for a while to get a reasonable comparison, not a five minute or one day rush.
Can you email me off line or call me ?
Teajay,
I did my homework before ordering the Sextet. Your review was part of that. Thanks. I ordered the balanced Sextet with the new Stealth XLR terminations which added some to the cost. Serguei said the cable would have to be built but I should have it soon. We'll see how it goes but I expect great things.
I see a number of Cerious cables for sale on Audiogon. People seem to be realizing the severe limitations of the product and dumping them quickly. I guess all of the hype was just that. Some preamplifiers were touted as well but suffered the same results. Oh well, listen and learn.
I understand that Stealth has introduced a Dream digital cable. Has anyone heard it yet? I am currently using Stealth Varidig Sextet and Indras and Dream power cords on all electronics. Bart