Liquid Ceramics cables Has anyone heard these?

I read a article on 6 Moons about a new Liquid Ceramaics cable.
I searched this Forum for some info and there is only was one or 2 people that had an opinion. However there opinion did not include the cables sonic qualities.

They are supposed to excell in sounstaging but what about the bass or the Treble ?

Is there any one who has heard these that could give the sonic merits of these cables?
128x128ozzy
Serus brings up a good point. I know of at least two cable manufacturers (sorry, I'm not free to say who) who warn against using some such devices, so it is best to check with the manufacturer first.
Ozzy....when you next speak to Bob, please inform him that the current output on the Cooker's low-level circuit (for interconnects) is 120 milliamperes continuous. That should give him something to digest and compute. Special step-down adaptors can be made if that output level is a little high for his design. He is, of course, welcome to speak with me directly at any time, although I'll be in Denver for the Rocky Mountain show until Monday.

Thanks for the 'input', Serus....good thinking. Safety first, always.
Essential, those 2 cable manufacturers are TG Audio (what a surprise....you're Bob's dealer!) and Cardas. What do they both have in common? Neither have ever used the Cable Cooker. Hmmmm.

To be even more fair and open about this subject, there are also a couple or three other small manufacturers that initially enjoyed using the Cooker, but later decided they liked the sound of their cables without additional conditioning outside of a music system. That, of course, is a matter of their personal preference, and as a friend of mine likes to say...."that's what makes horse races". There are also a much larger number of cable manufacturers that wouldn't give up their Cookers, having found that using the device on their products was essential, and therefore became standard operating procedure. That's their preference as well.

Are you gonna let go of this, Brian?
Ozy - You are the 3rd person to say the CTs were rolled off in the highs, and I can certainly understand that perception. Please understand that I'm not saying - at all - that your perception is wrong. Everything is relative, however, and if a person had tweaked his system with the CTs he might think something else was hyped in the highs. I'm only posting this because you said you tried them for a week - so this makes me wonder if you tried anything like opening a curtain you had closed earlier when you listened - or things of that nature. After doing that sort of thing, I found these cables actually have the most natural highs I've ever heard. What fooled me at first was that they sounded rolled off too. When I made changes (also including toeing the speakers in a bit), it was a very different story. As far as the bass goes: I'm interested in naturalness, tonality, pitch definition, and texture, as this is what I hear when I attend jazz concerts, including those in the home of a friend of mine - with no electronic enhancement (i.e. I don't hear slam).

Just my experience and views. I'm feeling like I'm beating a dead horse because I've posted several times - so I'll stop after this. I just feel strongly about how natural and realistic these cables can make a system sound - and I'd hate to see people give up on them prematurely given the price. ONE MAJOR CAVEAT that I forgot about in previous posts: I have only tried the interconnects and the power cords. And I DID find the power cords to be almost all midrange (and a somewhat lean midrange at that).

In the end hopefully all our (differing) views are helpful to other people who might try these and other cables. And, as you say, others should do their own listening and decision making. Thanks for your humility and even-handed post.
Disclosure: I am a Stealth Audio distributor.
There exists cables which should not be "cooked". For example, we warn all purchasers of Stealth Indra, up front, that under no circumstances should these interconnects be used with any break in device other than normal use in their system. No exceptions. The warranty is void when the purchaser uses such devices.

I have no other interest in this debate. However I highly recommend that purchasers speak with the manufacturer or retailer before using any break in device simply to avoid any performance and/or warranty issues.