Transparent , Kubala , Luminous , or RS Poiema

Hi everyone. I am looking to potentially recable my whole system and would love to hear your thoughts on the following cables for interconnects, speaker wire, and digital cables...

Transparent
Kubala-Sosna
Luminous
Ridge Street Audio Poiema!!

My current gear is the following...
Ayre V-3 amp
Krell Showcase Pre/Pro
Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures and VCC-1 Center Channel
Cardas Golden Cross I/C and Digital Lightning 15
Alpha Core MI 2 Speaker Cable

I have heard the Transparent Ultra and Premium digital cable and think they are quite good, but they are very expensive and I have seen glowing reviews on the other cables as well. I am prepared to pay if necessary, but would prefer not to if I can find something comparable at a cheaper price. I know that cables are person and/or system specific and am going to try to audition each, but wanted to hear other thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of each. Please advise...
kmiller5
Perhaps the question is not to search for a cable that has "more bass" or is more "involving," but rather a question of searching for a cable that allows low frequencies to pass as well as the mid-range (where the whole "involving” thing stems from) as compared to lesser cables.
Well, I certainly struck a nerve...I agree with you Jafox and I...Hmm, sit corrected. Yesterday I had an epiphany with cast cables that set my thinking on end! Bottom line is that you need to enjoy whatever music it is that you listen to...I was way out of line!
Jayfox....I have the Stealth ICs....so I already admire them...what about the speaker cables? Do they share the same sonic traits (or lack thereof if u know what I mean)?
Henryhk: I have not yet heard the Stealth speaker cables. I know a couple people who use the Dream speakr cable and swear by these things. I am reluctant to listen to them as I might not be able to send them back....and their cost is scarey. And still to this day, speaker cables affect the sound less than phono cables, ICs and PCs in my system. As I replace each PC with the Dream PC, perhaps the speaker cable will affect the sound even greater...I don't know. This coming week I will finally get a chance to hear the Indra vs. the Jade cables in my system. The result of this will set the stage for the 4 ICs to be used here. I will report back on this after giving both products a fair shake. It is exciting to be so close to finally having my system fully configured with high-performance cables. It's the last thing I have focused on here.
I'm running MIT V1.1 IC's on my Krell Evo stuff now...wow, so freakin real sounding...alot cleaner then the Transparent and so much more compelling than non networked cables I've owned.