Help - Mark Levinson Owners

I am considering replacing the stock power cords on my Mark Levinson equipment and would like to get feedback on what other Levinson owners are using. To give you the full picture, my equipment consists of ML 32, ML30.6 and ML 31.5. I have a 20amp dedicated line using Beldon cable with Wattgate plug. I then have the three components running thru a Transparent PowerIsolator IV. I have two additonal 20amp dedicated lines with WattGate plugs for my Krell FPB 350MC monoblock power amps. They are also running thru seperate Transparent PIXL's. My cabling is all Transparent Reference XL and the speakers are Dynaudio Temptations. I want to maximize my system and get the most from it (ie dynamics, soundstage, presence).I like jazz, rock and new age. I am very happy with my equipment but am interested in seeing what powercords can offer. Thanks for your input.
piperdan
1. Audition the Sonoran Plateau power cords ($500.00) from http://www.audiopoints.com. Call and ask for Robert or Tom.

2. Audition the Synergistic Research Active X-2 ($450.00) or Custom Power Cord Top Gun HCF ($1050.00) from The Cable Company, http://www.fatwyre.com. Call and ask for John, he's a great guy.

Any of these three will give you a pitch black soundstage where the music just pours forth from.
with the kind of euqipment you have I would recommend Shanyata line. I have tried many and own many but foud Shanyata to be the best when it comes PC.
good luck
Look at BMI Sharks or Whale Supreme. They are terrific on Levinson and reasonable priced. Buy one used, if you like it, contact Brian Introcaso at BMI ( [email protected]).
In my system and for my ears, I prefer the BMI Sharks over the Shunyata Black Mambo that I had for a while and the Shark was head and shoulders better than the Black Mambo.
What ever you do, replace the stock Levinson cords. That is a no brainer. Make sure that you allow for sufficient break in time on a new power cords (100-500 hours +).
It is probably worth buying two used power cords and doing some comparative listening before diving into buying a bunch of power cords. I would suggest that you continue to try one used cord at a time and continue till you find your favorite. You can always sell the used power cords for more or less what you pay for them. Just be patient.
Please let us know how it all turns out.
Good Luck & Rgds,
Larry
I have almost the same system and have used Synergistic Research cables with excellent results.