Harmonic Technology Cyberlight cables

Has anyone tried these? Do you know of another manufacturer making a cable with the same technology?
beowulf
I have had a pair of Cyberlights P2A for about 5-6 months.
I have had no problems with them.
Huge, large, deep, soundstage with excellent bass. mid and treble. Better than any cables I have tried.
I believe I read that early on in the production of these cables they had problems.
Once you try them you can never do without them, they make that much difference !
Hi
Since 2days I have a Cyberlight Wave in my system. I could not believe it, what I have heard. Forget the usual metal cables! As soon as I can afford it, I will upgrade to Cyberlight! Cheers, Silvan
Have owned these cables for about two years now and have nothing but good things to say! They are the most amazing cables I've tried, transparency, imaging, clarity, detail [all the buzz words] are light years better than ANY metal cable I've tried [though have never tried any of the ULTRA expensive cables] It is also worth upgrading the battery packs to the newer "set and forget" versions, they are a SIGNIFICANT improvement over the rechargeable versions. I'm not a big conspiracy theory guy, but I really wonder why these things have not taken off more!! [the Stereophile review seemed to dismiss them on measurements, and since when have we ever put all faith in mearusements!!!]
I urge any and all to get a home trial of these cables and decide for yourself.