Dakiom Feedback Stabilizers............

This is the best tweak I have ever come across!, www.dakiom.com , it does less harm to the music than the Bybee's does......... I have these connected to all my components, these are a must have for all music lovers out there.......Richard
rpatrick
Chams_uk, I am going to have my Dakiom feedback stabilizers Cryoed Treated, I think the Triphazers are Cryoed Treated too. That's why they sound better........Richard
Keep us updated, Richard. Sounds like you'll take them as far as they can go. As for the Triphasers, I don't think they are cryo'd, or they weren't at one point. I'll check with Mike at Tritium, but I have chatted whit him several times before, and I don't think he does that.

Who knows what it might do though if he did! :-)
Chams_uk, I think the Triphasers are Cryo treated because of the very long break in they need to sound there best, let me know what you find out about this........Richard
Hi all, I tried something that made these stabilizers sound a lot better, put them in the Freezer for 24 hours and then put them in the Refrigerator for an hour or two. Then put them back and play music for 24 hours or so and you should hear a big improvement!.......Richard
I have had very good success with the DakiOms. Contrary to tvad's experience, the feedback stabilizers brought midrange clarity, emotion and nimbleness to my system. In fact, the DakiOms brought across-the-board improvements over the entire frequency spectrum. I have them installed everywhere in my A/V system--except in my powered sub, which has a digital amp. I also have them on my separate, dedicated headphone sytem, including some beta versions of a proposed DakiOm for headphone outputs. I find their effect detailed, alluring and always musical.

I haven't tried the Triphasers. The ByBee RCA slipstreams I tried made the sound edgy and unmusical, and they're inordinately expensive. I've also had good success with PAC's DIF (digital interface filter).

Dr. Dao is a great guy to deal with, and with the DakiOm's iron-clad, satisfaction guaranteed stance (they'll even cover the cost of return shipping), these things are certainly worth a try!

System:
(1) A/V
Sony DVP-NS775V, Denon AVR-1905, Mission M3S 5.1 + M70S (fronts) speakers, AudioQuest GBC-8 and Paul Speltz anti-cable, Fro-Zen interconnects, ErnieM PCK-11/13 powercords, power wraps, RDC cones, Virutal Mode single component line conditioners, Powervar mains conditioner, Veralab Woodblock Duplex. DakiOms at: DVD: (R203) stereo out, (HR203) 5.1 out; Receiver: (HA203+MA203) 7.1 speaker out, (HR203+R203)7.1 pre-out.
(2) Headphone
Panasonic S47, Gilmore V2-SE headamp, Fro-Zen interconnect, Etymotic ER-4S earphones, ErnieM PCK-11 powercords, PAC DIF, Cloud Tens, power wraps, Powervar mains conditioner. DakiOms at: DVD: (R203) stereo out; Headamp: (HR203) pre-out, (betaF203) at each headphone out.