Jena Labs - Any experience?

Does anyone have any experience with any of Jena Labs cables? Please compare them to the others with which you you are familiar. I am particularly interested in their digital offerings. Thanks in advance.
brooksl
replaced my nordost silver shadow cable with a jena visionary 75 ohm which held its own and then some. also had a gemini digital cable that was a very solid digital cable. kurt
Thanks for your replies. I will give them a go - starting with the digital. By the way, appearing unahielded, do you have to be especially careful with proximity to power cords?
Hi All,

I am also interested in the Jena cables. The Symphony is what I would be looking for. I have Tenor 75 Wi with the Avalon Opus. Accuphase DP-75v. 8 meter balanced TARA The One interconnect going into the Tenors from the 75v. TARA The One speaker cables. Power cords are Elrod Sig EPS 3 on the amps. No preamp. Using the attenuator on the Tenor.

The TARA does do many things very well...but I feel it is a little dark. Curious what the Jena is like. Has anyone done a comparison with it and the TARA speaker cable or the interconenct?

While we are on the subject of the Tenor, has anyone found a better power cord than the Elrod Sigs? I do like the Elrod Sigs, but I find the some inner detail is taken away.

Thanks
Rich
Hi Rich, I have the Tenor 300 Hybrids and I had Elrod PC's but just their regular ones. I now have Shunyata Anaconda VX alpha's. I am very happy with them. I have not tried David's higher end cables but I did like the three I had but found the Shunyata's more to my liking.

Michael