Sakura Systems OTA Cable Kit

Has anyone tried this "minimalist" cable kit? After receiving a recommendation from someone with similar musical values to myself, and whose ears I trust, I could not resist ordering one. I will report on how they sound in a few weeks, but am interested in others' opinions too.

For those that have not heard about them look at www.sakurasystems.com for an interesting read. The cable sounds as if it is very close to the specification of the conductors in Belden Cat5. So I may have spent around 100 times what the kit is worth. We shall see.

If you have not heard this cable, please don't bother posting your opinions of how it MUST sound here. Nor am I that interested in hearing how stupid I must be to order this kit - it's my money and you are free to make different decisions with yours. Sorry for this condition, but I am bored with those that have nothing positive to offer on this site, and post their opinions based on deductive logic rather than actual experience.
redkiwi
Just an update here - still using the OTC cables and thicker ones for power. I just sent all the cables off to be cryogenically frozen for a couple of days - I'll report back on the results!

Also, I must say I really mis the cable now that it's gone... even in my 2nd system where I was just using a power cord, I can tell a major difference when I went back to the stock cord - dull, homogenized trebble, etc.

Also, one thing I did recently was use some 400 grade sand paper to "polish" the ends of the wires - including the power cord plug. The exposed copper will tarnish, and it made a nice difference...

Have fun.
Austin: Where did you obtain the thicker OTA cable? Also, any idea what gauge it is (the regular is approx. 26 gauge)? I had thought about trying it as hookup wire on my Bottlehead gear.
I am thinking of doing an overhaul of the cabling in my system and would like to know if 47Labs OTA Cabling system might be right for my system?

First the sytem I will be re-wiring:
Modified B&K ST-202 (Star Grounding and connector pts.)
NEAR-M15 & M50 Speaker's(Crossover-Driver Pts)
FT Audio LW-1 Passive Pre-Amp(all pts. internally)
CDP=Phillips CD-60 with an ART DIO (IC's to LW-1)

All IC's and Spkr Cabling will be using the OTA system Cable.

Secondly I would like to use the Eichmann Connectors,if I can find them?If anyone has a website that sell them and how much they cost please let me know?

Thirdly,has anyone tried these connectors with the OTA Cable?

Lastly,is there anyone using this Cable with Metal Driver's?

TIA,ABEX
I use the Eichmann Bullet Plugs terminating 47 Labs for IC's. I have never used the standard 47 labs connectors, but can say the Eichmann's are far superior to another set of RCA's which I used first to figure out whether I wanted to stay with the 47 Labs. For what it's worth, I sold a set of Silver Audio Silver Bullet 6.0's to keep the 47 Labs/Eichmann combo as I felt it was superior in pretty much every way. This is a very good combo.
Hi Larry/Abex: The only thing to research as far as your system goes, IMO, is the passive preamp to amp run. I have not tried the OTA with a passive.

The OTA cable is not bright/thin sounding and should be fine with metal tweeters.

I have no experience with the Bullet RCA's, however can say that the 47 Labs RCA's are definately a part of their clear sound. If purchasing a complete kit, I would just use the supplied RCA's and then experiement with the Bullet's as desired.