Isolation platform - Gingko vs Mapleshade

Looking for some guidance here. I currently am using a Gingko Audio 14A with a Rega table. If Iupgrade to a VPI Aries it will be too large for my current Gingko platform. To get a Mapleshade 4" platform with footers will be about the same cost as a new Gingko 10 or 11. Anyone with the Mapleshade platforms care to comment on their isolation abilities? I have no isuues with how the Gingko helped my Rega. Thank you in advance.
miner42
A well constructed bungee cord suspension system will crush a Symposium.
Miner42, I would suggest that before you spend money on isolation, you might consider trying to figure out what are the specific requirements for your system in your listening room. Are you in an apartment or in the basement of a private home, for example? Where is your gear in relation to your speakers? Do you have a massive subwoofer or speakers that are light in the bass? Is there a lot of traffic going past your house or apartment? Once you have taken those and other factors into account, I suggest you take a walk down the aisles of your nearest Home Depot or Loew's. There you will find interesting materials with which you can experiment very cheaply in order to arrive at a home-made solution that might constitute an improvement on your Gingko platform. There's a lot of snake oil in this area of audio and/or a lot of products that are well made but also massively over-priced. Just my opinion and my experience.
From personal experience, I was pretty well sold on the Mapleshade approach, but I got all the confirmation I'd ever want when Pierre Sprey visited a friend. Starting with his run-of-the-mill CD player sitting on an end table Pierre first put 3 Mapleshade brass spikes under the player, then a 2" maple platform under the spikes, then some IsoBlock wood/cork footers under the maple platforms. Each step made a positive difference and the whole shebang was pretty much transformational.

He removed the tweaks one at a time and went back and forth until we could hear the contribution of each. Quite an evening.

My only experience with Symposium -- the Roller Blocks -- ended up with my returning them. They must work for some folks but didn't for me.