TUBES: Telefunken EL84 & ECC801

Hello. Who's familiar with sound of vintage 60s military Telefunken E84L (el84) and ECC801S (ecc81) ?

Can you guys recommend me something better than telefunken? I have a set of these Telefunken tubes in my WLM Minueta class-a push-pull and i like it, but this is the only one set of hi-end tubes of highest quality i have. Need to secure myself and buy another as a spare set. Also i'd love to try something better if possible. I listen my WLM in triod mode with Druid MK5 speakers of 101db and love it. I must say when i changed stock tubes (modern JJ & Tungsram) to vintage nos military Telefunked the difference was huge! I believe only with Telefunked i realised what is the tube sound.

I'm considering some other hi-end NOS tubes of that kind from different brands or maybe some top of the line new reissue tubes (i'm still doubt they can compete with Telefunken).

Need help.
128x128chakster
Valvos and Teles are as good as I've heard. If you want to go hard the other direction, try Mullards. Be careful shopping for the European tubes and their high prices. Often times, the labels are meaningless and don't match the actual plant that produced them. If you are going to spend the money, learn how to read the codes.
Check out upscaleaudio.com or thetubestore.com or Tubedepot.com for quality tubes. There are many brands such as Mazda,Siemens, Sylvania or even GE that can sound awesome. Have you tried 7189? Sometimes they have a "sweeter" sound and should be a direct replacement.
Keep in mind that some manufacturers make different versions too such as Amperex (globes) vs Amperex Trumpeter/Bugle Boys.
Montytx & Elevick thanks for advice! I bough mine from Tube Museum (New York), i've seen upscale audio youtube channel and noticed they sell on ebay and on their website. No i have not tried 7189 (i'll keep my eye on it).

I've heard about Amperex Bugle Boys but never tried. They problem is (as you said) each brand sells in many variations and if there is a strong contenders to go nose to nose with my vintage Telefunkens (quad of E84L and pair of ECC801S) i'd like to know exact model to try.

BTW any thoughts about russian reissues of Genalex Gold Lion or i should look for good NOS only? My telefunkens weren't cheap and in this price i can't buy many.