Best sounding MC phono box at $250 or less??

Looking for recommendations for a a "used" MC phono pre-amp or phono box that is compatible with a Denon 103R moving coil cartridge. The Denon will be mounted on a Rega P3-24.

Also, check out this link below for phono pre-amp product offered on e-bay by "Harmonius Audio" Has anyone tried this product?? If so, did it sound good?? The price is surely right!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Harmonious-Audio-MPA-1a-MC-Moving-Coil-Head-Amplifier-Pre-preamplifier/331321347484?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D28797%26meid%3Decf512367bf04dad947b6cc34cd1fbf2%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26mehot%3Dag%26sd%3D331321347484
sunnyjim
Czarivey - ever thought of selling the v-90 with the TT also? - It's a nice little package :-)

Do you hook it up to the car audio?

Cheers
Yes I do... Just recently modified it with pair of JBL subwoofers taken from wrecked Toyota Tundra TRD. My travel TT Sony 5520 connects via phonostage to the AUX input of my Subaru XV.
The Denon 103R is NOT a good match with the RB301 tonearm. I would recommend staying away from this combo as it is not going to sound good. A medium compliance cartridge would work much better like a Nagaoka MP200 or a Dynavector 10X5 (match made in heaven w/RB301). The Denon 103R works best with a much heavier tone arm.
Matt - you are correct, however, with the addition of a 7gram brass heashsell shim they are a very good match to rega style arms.

I have two 103's, each epoxied to a 7 gram brass shim and they perform extremely well on my Audiomods arm, but even without the shim they are pretty good

Other alternatives include
- the Zu 103
- various aluminum headshell casings you can place the nuded cartridge into
- soundsmith wood body with brass shim - getting expensive though

Sunnyjim - you can always place a 7gram blob of bluetak over the cartridge teporarily just to see if you like the sound of the additional mass.

Regards
Matt - you are correct, however, with the addition of a 7gram brass heashsell shim they are a very good match to rega style arms.

I have two 103's, each epoxied to a 7 gram brass shim and they perform extremely well on my Audiomods arm, but even without the shim they are pretty good

Other alternatives include
- the Zu 103
- various aluminum headshell casings you can place the nuded cartridge into
- soundsmith wood body with brass shim - getting expensive though

Sunnyjim - you can always place a 7gram blob of bluetak over the cartridge temporarily just to see if you like the sound of the additional mass.

Regards