SPU Gold Reference vs Silver Meister vs Synergy?

Anybody listened to those Ortofon SPU cartridges?
How are they different?
Here are the current SPU G lineups, in the order of their price.
95th > Royal GM MKii > Synergy GM > Silver Meister GM MKii > Classic GM E MKii > Classic GM MKii.

Ortofon does not produce any Gold SPU cartridges. Where would SPU Gold reference belong in its price?
128x128ihcho
I have both Gold and Gold Reference. For me the SPU Gold (with silver wire) is way better than the Gold Reference. Though I haven't had a chance to listen to the Meister and Synergy.
Prcinka, Do you know what makes the SPU Spirit special? The special addition SPUs I own have a different balance than the Classic, the goosed the high frequencies for these cartridges, without that I'd like them a lot more.

david

Disclaimer- Ortofon dealer
if you go to theartof sound forum and type there you can find the whole chart for any SPU cartridges under the thread by "fordy" SPU Spirit...The wire is 8N copper for the coils...
I recently spoke with someone who knows SPU's, and he summed up the following 3 SPU's this way:

SPU 95th
SYNERGY
ROYAL

He said the SYNERGY had more of the classic (old school) sound while the 95 swayed toward the more modern sound relative to SPU's. The Royal was somewhere in the middle of these.

Please do your own research, but those were his findings. I know the proper arm is important, as it is with any cart.
I have heard the following and own all expect the Royal:
1) 85th Anniversary, 2) Gold, 3) Royal and 4) Silver Meister. And I rank them in that order of preference. But the difference is small and all of them do have a house "SPU" sound. Just the different stylus, wires and other small differences in stylus damping etc. Also, there would be some system dependencies, of course.