Lyra Delos suspension aging?

Recently I noticed that my anti-skate requirement had "drifted" (hadn't been adjusted for 2 years).
Found it hard to blame the tonearm because the weight is still at the same point that I set it to and positionally the thread controlling the pulley+weight looks equally correct and stable.
Other possibilities occurred such as relaxation of the arm wiring with settlement. (Arm was installed at the same time as the cart.)

Finally, I turned my attention to the cart's suspension. Has anyone noticed their cart in need of an "anti-skate reboot" over time? The cart has done less than 800 hrs.

Of course, AS could be a red-herring altogether. It's also possible that metallic debris may have been attracted inside the generator and ended up fouling the cantilever.

Theories?
Needless to say I'll be watching it more attentively from this point. Forewarned is forearmed. ;^)

Now that I'm officially retired I'll have plenty of time to investigate matters such as this :)
At the moment I'm listening to an old magnetic tape recording of a Genesis' live performance of "Twilight Alehouse" broadcast by the BBC on FM radio 40 years ago.
That track seems somehow very appropriate to my new circumstances ;^) :)
moonglum
Hi Jonathan I have a Delos that is 5yrs old what is the cost for a rebuild or exchange and where do i send it.The Delos is a wonderful cartridge. Thank you.
Hi Digital3: I don't know what the cost of a rebuild or exchange is for the following reasons: Prices are determined by the distributor in each market rather than Lyra. My strengths are in the field of engineering, not business.

My recommendation is to get in contact with your dealer and have him send it back to the Lyra distributor in your country, or if your dealer is no longer available, feel free to contact the Lyra distributor directly. It always helps us if you could include a short note with the cartridge, clarifying what you want to have done. For example, you could ask us to inspect the stylus, suspension and dampers for wear, and rebuild or exchange the Delos if the wear has proceeded too far; but if the stylus, suspension and dampers still have some life in them, that we clean and adjust the cartridge so that you can get a few more months of usage before actual replacement.

kind regards, jonathan carr