Warmish, good tracker & low noise for used vinyl?

Hello folks - Of the carts listed, can anyone say from experience which would be warmest with good tracking and low surface noise playing used vinyl? On the radar: Denon DL-103, DL-110, Ortofon S30, Nagaoka M-150. Like what i've read about Grado but put off by reports of hum and that it's not a great tracker. Not too interested in highly detailed or anything with potential for being "bright" so avoiding the AT150MLX. Would like to keep cost below $400. System listed but it's for a KAB SL1210M5G (w/fluid damper) + Heed Quasar phono-pre (can do LOMC). Running a Stanton cart w/Pickering elliptical. Like the warmth quite a bit but could do with a bit wider and deeper stage. So looking for a replacement option given no more of the Pickering styli left. Listen to EVERYTHING (...well, almost...don't play rap or death metal). Thanks for your input.
128x128ghosthouse
Although I haven't owned one, I have friends that have the Dl03 and love it and been very happy. I have owned a Grado Statement Series (long time ago)and always felt it maintained a veil over the music and wasn't revealing enough for my taste's. I traded it for a Benz which was more money but it showed me how much I was missing.
Probably not much help for you, but I would lean towards the Denon over the Grado, I can't speak to the others on your list.
Thanks for the comments on Denon vs Grado, Theo. It's always about hitting the right balance between "musicality" and detail...not that the two have to be mutually exclusive. Appreciate your time.
I have enjoyed Grado for years. Where did you get the info that they are not great trackers? In a medium mass arm ( SME 309)they have passed every test with my tracking test records. And as far as hum I never had that problem. If you like a warm cartridge then Grado is the way to go.