Do I keep the Oracle Delphi IV/V?

I have an Oracle Delphi Mk IV/V upgraded from Delphi II with custom power supply built by Conrad Johnson engineer, with Morch UP-4 arm. Delphi needs new belt, possibly new suspension and complete tune-up. I also find the Morch UP-4 problematic, in turns of cartridge set-up, and want to replace it.
Question, will turntables such as the Rega RP10 or Orign Live Illustrious with Encounter Mk111c arm have comparable sound to the Oracle, UP-4 combo?

Thank you!
bbybaudio
No Rega or Origin Live ever dreamed it had as good platter, subplatter, quality of machining, or precision of moving parts as an Oracle.

I have nothing to do with Oracle, don't own one, but I've had direct experience with the tables you mention.

Get a better arm.
I agree completely with Omsed. I recently had my mkV upgraded to a mkVI, and it is unbelievable how much better the mkVI is over the mkV. I would upgrade to a mkVI, and now or later, upgrade the arm. I've used Graham arms with great success and there are a couple on Audiogon right now.

Good listening,
Mike
I'm using a Graham 2.2 arm on a modified Oracle Delphi II and it is super. The newer Graham arms, however, may be too heavy for a suspended table.
Keep that table ,if you replaced it you would kick yourself,. Save up for a great isolation platform like the Vibraplane
Hi Oldears,

I'm currently using a Phantom on my Oracle without any problem.

Best,
Mike