Linear tracking tonearms.....

I have been using Clearaudio TT2 linear tracking tonearm couple of months(on a clearaudio tt). I may clearly say that, it is better in every way then Kuzma 4point. I am aware that tt2 is 10k, 4point 6-7k, also it is possible to mention both clearaudio synergy, but outcome is same linear tracking tonearm is better, at least in my situation. Maybe it differs in others systems.

Now i have a empty armboard waiting on my turntable. I am toying with the idea a to buy a tonearm, and i am thinking to buy a linear tracking one but i had no experience with another. Which linear tracking tonearms worth to consider ? I really like to share your opinions.
altanpsx
Let me second Lewm re the Trans Fi Audio Terminator T3Pro. I've been running it for over a year now, and compared to my previous SME V, it's better in EVERY respect, esp. lack of tracking artifacts, speed and transparency. Would NEVER go back to standard pivoted.
No experience of other LTs.
look at the kuzma airline. i also use a TT2, on the same table with the kuzma. the mechanics of the clearaudio make it more noisy than the kuzma. both great arms. i use an insider ref on the TT2 and a dyna XV1t on the kuzma. i tried swapping carts on the arms and the insider sounded awful on the kuzma.
the TT2 need a cart with very low compliance, where the kuzma isn't as critical of that. so your choice of carts should influence which arm you buy.
For me, the best Tonearm proved to be Trans-fi Terminator.
When I bought a couple years ago, I was very upset because I could not adjust it to have no distortion. But now I do not think I have any-time need another tonearm.
Now this tonearm gets along fantastic with Dynavector XX2 MKII.
The Kuzma Airline is very reliable, has no Design problems and is sonically much better than the 4P.