Replacement for loricraft power supply

After more than 2.5 years of waiting for a DIY loricraft PSU to power my garrard 301 , I m back to square one & the DIY SS PSU is a No Show. Meanwhile my garrard 301& Reed 2P has been collecting dusts all this while . Is there any alternative PSU which can work with garrard 301. A better alternative will be loricraft PSU which is not cheap & currently not available for sales ( was told by Jane of Loricraft ). Any feedback much appreciated . Thanks
128x128audioblazer
No problem Lew, I'm old enough and ugly enough to take responsibility for what I have (or in this case, have not) done.
Hi,
Just wanted to add that there is a long running thread on lenco heaven focused on a DIY speed controller design. I have an order in for one of the boards but have no idea when they'll actually ship. I believe the design is complete and now it's just a question of working out the logistics.
Various clientele of ours have recommended the following power supplies to compliment the Garrard 301. The Loricraft power supply I have used with positive results to compliment our Garrard 301 Statement model but as for the others listed below, I cannot attest or vouch for personally, although some appear promising.

Powertron 5900
Martin Bastin Wave Mechanic (several known variables, model unknown)
Ben Duncan Pure Cycle AC Power Supply
Sound Carrier Universal Turntable Power Supply
Mark Kelly (model?)

As for the 50Hz 200v (+/-) configuration, my experience is similar to that of Vetterone and others in that I believe a certain advantage exists characteristically although in terms of bench measurements, it is unclear to me to what extent the motor torque profile, residual operating vibration and "harmonics" are affected in comparison to the motors 60Hz winding configuration. As with many things, the final choice may be subjective and depend upon the users personal experience in his or hers system.
I bought in ebay some months ago an old Loricraft Power supply for abuot 500 $. It was so old that when I asked Loricraft about it, they could hardly remember wether they had made it or not (finally they said they had). It works perfectly, makes his job. But when I opened it I realised that it is just a power satbiliser, maybe with good components but nothing else. And that is the question, the Garrard 301 works well directly plugged in, the question is that owed to the age of all them, and the pass of the years, some are not very stable, but in my humild oppinion they need nothing else than a power stabiliser.
I have heard a dedicated valve power supply on a refurbished lenco and I have clearly heard the improvement in sound.Jean Nantais is working on a lenco power supply.