Turntable with stable speed.

Which turntables offer a stable speed? I don't mind if it spins at 33.29 or 33.34, as long as it stays there and does not fluctuate.

I am very sensitive to uneven pitch being created by tables spinning at uneven speeds. Very evident with piano, or any instrument that is holding a long tone.

Which tables now-a-days excel at this?
no_regrets
TTWeights tables...had 2 and neither was Timeline accurate! (But most know that by now)

(Dealer disclaimer)
Clearaudio Innovation High torque DC-motor, exclusively made for Clearaudio Electronic optical speed control ("OSC") in real time through infrared sensor.Speed accuracy (measured): less than ± 0.05 %
Stump
I strongly disagree about Clearaudio, the DC motor and servo system is one of the worst wow + flutter I've measured. Servo circuits in general are very difficult, you have to pick an error level and time constant. With audio a fast constant gives flutter, slower gives wow, and slower gives too much long term drift. It is the way it is, and higher torque gives no solution. In the Clearaudio case this is played out poorly, (or we could say the weakness of a system like this is demonstrated well) with high speed instability.
Im afraid Omsed is right. Optical speed control is a nice marketing theme but fails to give truly constant speed. It was an error of micro seiki too, continuous speed corrections created exactly the opposite effect of keeping the speed constant. and it is very audible..

as for the high torque, we could discuss the benefits for the low freq reproduction but it surely has nothing to do with pitch stability. unless it is coupled to high friction bearings, and this is not the case. (which would eventually create rumble issues but that's another story)
The Amadeus has better pitch stability than many other belt drives but you would do better to look at a brinkman Bardo, technics or Garrard IMO.