Carts on JMW 9 Signature

Hello,

I was curious what cartridges are successfully being used on the JMW 9 Signature. I have gone through many posts and it looks like there are many carts that are incompatible. I am particularly concerned with high amplitude/frequency distortion and IGD. Thank you.
tswisla
I think the general recommendation is that the cartridge weighs more than 7 grams and has a compliance factor higher than 10.
Dynavectors and Lyras seem to be pretty popular choices. I've been using a Sumiko Blackbird and I've been very happy with the sound.
I have the DV that Stereo5 mentions. I'm very happy with it. I would also consider Shelter and Lyra. Both of those are excellent as well.
The Shelter and Lyra work better on the 10" arms, mainly because of the increased mass of the arm. I have considered the 20x, but I was looking for something a step above it. Thank you.
Jmcgrogan-I have been considering the Blackbird, can you compare it to any other carts? It seems to have fallen out of favor (not many people talking about it lately), what do you think?