Carts on JMW 9 Signature

Hello,

I was curious what cartridges are successfully being used on the JMW 9 Signature. I have gone through many posts and it looks like there are many carts that are incompatible. I am particularly concerned with high amplitude/frequency distortion and IGD. Thank you.
tswisla
I had great luck with the Dynavector DV20XL cartridge. I also used a Shure V15 cartridge and a Grado Gold. All were very compatible. If you are looking for the perfect match, try the Soundsmith that is made specifically for the VPI turntable.
Best thing I've used so far is the AT 0C9MLII. The Dyna 20X series works well but for the money the AT is hard to beat. Be careful with the Soundsmith--you need a medium to high compliance cartridge with the JMW9 and the Zypher is a low compliance cartridge. The other Soundsmith's (Aida, Boheme, or even The Voice can be ordered in a medium or high compliance versions which might be better than the Zypher.
I think the general recommendation is that the cartridge weighs more than 7 grams and has a compliance factor higher than 10.
Dynavectors and Lyras seem to be pretty popular choices. I've been using a Sumiko Blackbird and I've been very happy with the sound.
I have the DV that Stereo5 mentions. I'm very happy with it. I would also consider Shelter and Lyra. Both of those are excellent as well.