Recommendation for analog set for $700

I am interested to try out the analog world and would like a recommendation to jump start my research.

I am using Almarro 318B and Zu Omen Def speakers. I think I need a turn table and a phono preamp. I am looking to spend around $700 on them? I can stretch it a bit, but really like to keep it under $1000.

Thanks.
gte357s
I'm not familiar with it, but from the photo it looks like it might need suspension adjustments...maybe someone else can answer this question. The PROJECT DEBUT CARBON looks like an easy to use TT.
The "plug and play" TTs have a flat base with a motor underneath and nothing to adjust once the tonearm has been set up.
The point I was making to you was TTs dont have to be a hassle. I have a Linn which needs constant care, but for a first table get something simple...you will still enjoy the vinyl experience.
The Pro-Ject Debut Carbon is a straight forward turntable. All one would have to do is verify all cartridge settings to make sure the settings did not get messed up in shipping. Set the anti-skate weight on the post mount on tonearm, put the belt on the drive platter, mount the full size platter, plug in the cables to a phono section or phono preamp and ta da your up and running.

The Orotophon Red is a good starter cartridge and you can upgrade to the Blue stylus later. If you feel you may want to go with a moving could cart later you may want to get the optional acrylic platter. The meta alloy platter may not allow a MC cartridge to work right.
Lowerider57, Thanks for the clarification!

I see there is a Project Perspective. I like its look. Is it a good unit? Is it one of those set and forget unit?
please ignore the post above, I press refresh and post it twice.

Lohanimal, I am not prepare to do diy. In fact, totally opposite. I don't want to spend too much time to set up and maintain. I am looking for something more plug and play with minimal adjustment.

I think I am looking to spend 400-500 on the turntable including tonearm and cartilage, and 200-300 on the phono preamp.