Donald Fagen-Sunken Condos

Just got done listening twice to the new Donald Fagen CD "Sunken Condos". It's EXCELLENT!

Typical Fagen/Steely Dan affair, but a little more funky. Actually, it could have been a new Steely Dan album.

Yes, I am biased because Steely Dan is my favorite band, so they could probably sing the phone book and I would like it, but this really is a very good new album.

I favorite tracks are: "Good Stuff", "I'm Not The Same Without You" and "Out Of The Ghetto".

I'm still shacking my "groove thang" and the the CD has been over for awhile. This album seems to stay with you...
128x128mofimadness
Awesome. Didn't know. Seen these boys twice. My brother was right stage camera man for the Two Against Nature movie. The interviews with Donald and Walter crack me up. I love these guys too.
the sound quality on Steely Dan albums is really good too, to match the super-tight performances. this new piece should be no exception.
Donjr...I've had the pleasure to see Steely Dan at least half a dozen times. One of my favorite shows was at Red Rocks.

French_fries...the sound quality of this CD is exceptional. Fagen is notorious about great SQ and clean recordings. It will be released on vinyl here shortly. HDTracks has a high-res 24/88.2 version available now.