New Delos cart

I just mounted my new Delos cart on my new VPI Scoutmaster II. The cart sounds a little bright and more forward compared to what I'm used to. Will this brightness subside over time, or is that the way this cart will sound? If it will essentially stay the same, does it's more sophisticated brothers (Kelos/Skala) have a more mellow sound? All I have read says the Delos sounds as good or better than it's more expensive counterparts.
handymann
Delos is very detail oriented cartridge. It may subside, but not too soon. I believe that it is its signature sound that I'd rather say highly accurate vs. bright. Very soon you'll get used to it before it subsides. Kleos may have slightly darker background than Delos, but with same detail definition and forward presentation.
Delos has a clear rising treble which never goes away. I dont hear that kind of treble from a Helikon for example (which is also very detail oriented). It is a artefact of Delos IMO.
Since I actually own a Delos, I'll chime in. Mine was a little bright right out of the box. After about 50 hours, it smoothed out and after 100 hours or so...WOW!

It does NOT have a "clear rising treble", that's just BS.

Give it some time, make sure you are tracking it 1.75 grams of VTF and it is setup correctly. I found that a load of 100ohms worked best in my system.

It's an amazing cartridge.
I owned a Delos before I traded up to a Kleos. The cart first of all need to break in. I also will reinforce that it is not bright by nature. I feel it is detailed and accurate in it's re-prodcution. It can seem a little bright or tilted when new, but in time it limbers up and soothes the highs away from the edginess. The Kleos does all of what the delos does only on a broader scale. I am confident that over time you will come to love the delos and if anything you will thirst to trade up to a Kleos, Skala or even more. To me the Lyra house sound is the most musical yet revealing I have enjoyed. As mentioned"accurate not bright". enjoy!