Miyabi 47 cartridge: How many hours does it last ?

I have an opportunity to buy a used Miyabi47 cartridge. What is the typical life expectancy of this cart, considering it is well maintained ? How many hours does it really sing without any significant deterioration ?

I remember reading somewhere it only does 1000 hours before starting to lose its magic :(. Is it true ?
pani
Takeda

Maybe one could think of the "duck" that quacks in a different way. It is similar in that it is a persona that is representative, but not true to the underlying flow of energy. As it has been said elsewhere, this master designer Takeda did something very unique and special for his favorite child, Standard.

The rest of these ducks, nice ones; however, that is marketing.

Mostly Fun,

Stitch.e
Dear Stich, I wish that I invented this different 'quacks'.
But the basic proposition was that they 'quack' in the same way as they look. I thought about to promote Syntax specimen to a better looking duck but was confronted with the same 'logical' problem because they are 'per definition' looking the same. So I give up verbal diferentiation and used numerical kind. But, alas, those are never funny. BTW who cares about difference between 0,2 and 0,25 mV or 2 Ohm versus 4 Ohm? However the price difference may still hurt.

Regards,
Nandric, the mlc-1 is a low compliance cartridge, designed by nakamichi but built by miyabi. The cello is the same weight but is high compliance (the sound is first class)(review by hifi choice)
Syntax ,my post was to show that miyabi cartridge can be re tipped without problem and are built to last.
Last week i was tempted by a zyx universe with more than 1000 hours so i contacted Roberto Torlai in Italy and he said me that if there were problems inside the cartridge it was impossible to repair, so i stay away.
Hi Nandric,

Really, Syntax is a duck?

Ah, numbers, good! Yes, those all look to be close enough and most likely within the statistical variation of error when dealing with an art form instead of a science, ha!

I am happy that this cartridge of yours was promoted to the number one team!

Fun Mostly,

Stitche
Dear Stitche, You seem to be an 'grand master' in mis interpreting my statements. I assume that your intention is to provoke some Balkan answers from my side. Well my
statement was that Syntax owns a better looking duck than others but because of the logical difficulties involved (x=y=z, qua looks) I was forced to use numerical instead
of verbal description for your 'beatiful duck'. But to me 'owning something' and 'being something' are different categories. Ergo: Syntax is not a duck.
To be honest I really thought that all those LOMC's were like 'our ducks'. Say only marginaly different and because of this 'subjective opinion' my opinion about myself would be very disturbed with any price above,say, $3000.
So you can imagine my feelings by my discovery that I am not deaf or, which is the same, was able to hear clear difference between my 'new duck' and +/-20 other kinds of
birds (aka carts) that I own. I deed shout 'Heureka!' and though about you because you was 'the one' who told me about the Miyabi Standard in the first place.
Regards,