Gingko or Symposium Ultra Platform??

Which of these 2 platforms work better under a turntable?I would like to hear from user's who have tried both if possible.
Thanks
moonguy
Symposium Ultra with Stealth top im using on my TW Raven AC1.Much bettter than anything else.
I think I definitely will try Symposium ULtra with my turntables. Unfortunately the one I have is a bit too small for my TW Raven AC1. I am thinking of trying it with my Micro Seiki first but I will need to find something taller than the couplers that came with the Ultra. Bear Paws have a wrong size thread on. Symposium Rollers are also too short. Would any kind of cone/spike feet work? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

The symposium rollerblock juniour's are taller than rollerblocks.Have a look at them on the symposium site.
Hi I haven't tried a Gingko...but did have several Symposium Ultras with my former system and used one nearly always with my SME 20/2 Table. The symosium ultra shelves always improved any gear I tried with it. Lowers the noise floor, increases the details, but in a very natural way...

I do think they require a hard interface between the component and teh shelf, so any kind of squishy feet isn't optimal. I doubt it will sound bad...just not optimal for their product to perform it's best...

Suteetat-any hard cone/foot under your TW should work just fine...my former SME 20/2 stock feet was ball bearing interface to the turntable...worked fantastic...
Speak to Peter Bislewicz at Symposium Acoustics. I always found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable on this subject.