Luxman PD-171 turntable

This is the new-ish turntable by Luxman. Has anyone heard one or own one? Is it any good? Thanks.
dave_72
Dave 72 and Dayglow

I have been in the concert space for four decades and presently support artists in Asia, including Tokyo. I live between here and there. I have been a huge proponent of this brand, and frequently see their components in Japan and So Cal, where I live. I am very open to them, own their N100 setup, and you will see numerous postings by me, especially on that tube base system and the 590 integrated amp.

With that said, there is a 100% markup between Japan and here. My father owned a Garrard 301 for 30 years and I have the best heavy Dual platters from Germany made in the 1970s.

This Luxman has a similar platter configuration and I see very little difference in sound between them. You pay a good 3,500 just to have the US version, as the tt is 3,200 in Tokyo. No stretch: the truth.

If you like blowing money, it is a free world.
Bongofury-I never questioned your credentials, i've read many of your posts and I respect your knowledge. The issue is when you mention some Dual(no model #)dumpster find besting a Luxman that's been close to 30 years in the making well... A Garrard 301 is not a Dual, most of us realize the cult following this table has. Lastly markups are not exclusive to Luxman, look at Mcintosh regarding price/performance ratio!
I bump Dave 72's question for the experts:

Which tonearms would any of you recommend on this armless version?
Bongofury, fair enough. I haven't seen the Luxman in person or have auditioned it. So, when I do, I will report my findings. Hopefully it will be on display @ CES.
As I understand it, the PD-171 can be ordered with a Graham, and also a Triplanar that is specific to the PD-171. I believe it is a less expensive version. The third option is a Jelco SA-750. I was under the impression the stock arm was always a version of the Jelco 250 arm, so the SA750 should be a n upgrade. I will be double checking on the Jelco info....