Bergmann Magne

Hi All
I am looking at getting a new TT and was wondering if anyone has any experience / comments on the Bergmann Magne
I am also looking at the Clearaudio Innovation Wood (Compact). I read that the Bergmanns has a linear tracking arm and am not sure if this is a concern in terms of maintenance. I am trying to set up an audition on the Bergmann this week.
thanks in advance.
dravid1
If you want customer service and a north american product, I would recommend Sota, VPI, Basis or Oracle. Between those 3 you can pay as much as you want for the quality you are looking for, and probably much less than you would pay for some exotic table
Why would anyone every buy a product when they can't get any support prior to buying! The question is obvious that you can expect the same level or lack of level after buying.
I would advise anyone with product questions to initially contact their appropriate distributor. Small manufacturer's typically focus their energies on production and R&D and tend to offload product inquiries/support to distributors. In any case, the distributor has much better access to the manufacturer if your question cannot be answered. In the case of North America, Aaudioimports/Brian Ackermann (aaudioimports.com) has had a relationship with Bergmann for almost three years. Brian is very accessible and knowledgeable.
I've learned the hard way, no response prior to owning, no response after owning. Stay clear!