Looking for a suggestion for a good Phono Stage

I have a Luxman PD264 with a Grado Cartridge and an Audio Research SP-4 pre-amp. My amp is a Classe CA-200 and I have B&W 802 Matrix Series 2 speakers. If I ever replace my TT I would probably go with a higher end Rega.
128x128patrickrealtor76
Audiofeil,

Yes we do have the same address, we make the B2B-1.

Your observation has been brought up here before by others. However, if you read my post you will not find any "superlatives" about the phono stage not even a link to our new website just a suggestion to check it out. The original poster was asking for suggestions about phono stages.

I see nothing wrong in that, part of my "job" is to make folks aware of my products.

Peter
Yes PBN that may be your "job"... as such, you are a professional who stands to gain from a suggestion involving a product you sell. Such a suggestion must be a biased, even if a good one. Having a motive without saying "dealer disclaimer" or the like, is really not the right thing to do. In the future you can free yourself simply by saying you are a dealer or manufacturer, that is simply more open and honest.
It appears upon further research that I am running the phono through a phono input. Other than upgrading to a Grado Prestige Gold, any other tweaks or equipment recommended to improve my over all sound? I think my complaints right now is that compared to my CDs my record sound is a little flat. The bass seems to lack punch, and the highs could be smoother.