Mint Best Tractor still in business?

I'm wondering if anyone know if 'Mint' is still in business.
I've written five emails over the course of a month or more with no response.

Thanks in advance.
smcg
I have bought two tractors from Yip and I experienced great customer service. I received a tracking number and picture of what was sent. As he tells you, it can take up to two weeks to receive it. Maybe your computer ithinks that the email is spam.
I purchased a protractor from yip about 3 months ago. Yip is very knowledgeable and good to do business with. His protractors work great. My table sounds better than it ever did. Well worth the price
I agree with you all. Just got my third for my FR-64s/SP- 10 combo. Needed two days to get those damn fractions of 1 mm right. What an hobby.
I'm looking for one to use on my new VPI Classic 1. Does anyone have one I could borrow or buy?

I have been in contact him regarding a new one. But I'm not exactly sure how to measure spindle to pivot. Is it the exact center point of the spindle, or the edge? And we need it down to a fraction of a mm (according the Nandric)?
AFAIK, you don't need to measure anything in order to make an order. You provide the turntable and arm combo and he figures out how to manufacture the correct template.

Nandric is talking about USING the mint protractor and getting the correct geometry down to the fraction of a mm.