Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
In_shore:

Conscientious:
: governed by or conforming to the dictates of conscience : SCRUPULOUS *a conscientious public servant*
2 : METICULOUS, CAREFUL *a conscientious listener

Given the context, I don't understand your point, but we'll just leave it at that. If by chance, you mean that what I said about collaborators does not apply to EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN EUROPE, then I concur. But this does not change the validity of what I said one iota.

It is difficult to converse with people that speak a difficult language. But I commend you all on your grasp of English, because if I had to speak your language, this would have been a one sided short conversation. BTW, that is one thing we can all criticize Americans for, lack of widespread ability to speak a foreign language.
Timeltel,

Rest Assured I have a few close American friends, lived myself in the U.S., Saw and experienced countless wonderful things and I will continue my travels in that great country.
It's a good thing most Americans think they live in the greatest country on the planet, I like my small population.

There are quite a few Americans who speak at least three foreign languages. On the other hand, there are those who don't know that there are other countries. America is very diverse, that's good, but it's also a problem. Americans do often speak different languages while talking to each other. More so, I guess, than Dutch, Canadians or even French.
In_Shore, I was alas not able to find any humor in your first two sentences. In this regard I obviosly have some other sense for humor then Timeltel. However you remarks were addressed to me and not to him.
Your reference to my 'evolution' from a 'worm',etc., missed an important part of my 'meaning'. The fact that despite the inicial insulting qualifications from Rambo Rik to my account we are now 'good comrades' and able to discuss any question in a neat way. We agree to disagree about some questions but can agree on some other. Nobody
claims the apsolute truth for himself. So actually we don't need comments from those who don't participate in this discussion but have some problems with some of the participants.

Regards,