Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
Audiofeil and Frogman, Innas thread is a refreshing distraction while Audiogon is in Beta mode^->

Rok2id I find many of your comments of WorldWar History not so accurate.
Hey it's not your fault and PLEASE don't rush to any rash conclusions I can't help you.
"Rok2id I find many of your comments of WorldWar History not so accurate"

Well I asked you to name them.
Rok2id I would rather talk about one of my favorite rifles instead.
Romania manufactured during the Cold War era this AK47 is beautifully made of that regions high quality steel, it has reliability and ruggedness to the extreme,and very comfortable to fire. It travels with me in remote Canada.
Inna,

I learned this is the usual way:
while some guys are participating in a thread there are others who like reading only. Just fine!
But some very special individuals show up every 30 posts, put their ass on the table and declare: You have forgotten me, I am important! I cannot add any substantial argument but I wanna tell you what you are doing is crap, useless, BS, needs to be cencored, I will tell it daddy... otherwise I feel uncomfortable or I need to show it to my gang behind me that I am the "mighty overruler".

oh yes, come on go back into the kitchen, drink your milk shake and tell it daddy - and feel better. Yes you are important...

Maybe we just ignore these wonderful people...

best @ fun only
In_shore:

Well talking about AK's is fine, but you did say my posts were not accurate. You just gonna leave it at that? Not accurate or you just didn't like what I said? There is a difference.