Some tables have soul and some not

Why is that? Do you think it is always very subjective?
Say, Nottingham Spacedeck does have it and SME does not even if in some respects SME can be called a better or depending on model much better table.
Thoughts, opinions, name callings ?
inna
"History lessons from your T.V.?? Shoot it,..."

What's your point? What's your problem with historical documentaries on TV? More interesting and factual than the shallow, superficial, feel good stuff, taught in the public schools. BTW, did I say something that is not accurate?

FWIW, if the audio threads were more compelling, most members would not get into politics / history. I would suggest deleteing the 'cables' forum and create an 'audio basics' forum instead. Rookies only. Real rookies.
Rok2id, some people do want to participate but don't know how. Frogman is one of them. Let them find their own way, whatever this is.
Audiofeil and Frogman, Innas thread is a refreshing distraction while Audiogon is in Beta mode^->

Rok2id I find many of your comments of WorldWar History not so accurate.
Hey it's not your fault and PLEASE don't rush to any rash conclusions I can't help you.
"Rok2id I find many of your comments of WorldWar History not so accurate"

Well I asked you to name them.
Rok2id I would rather talk about one of my favorite rifles instead.
Romania manufactured during the Cold War era this AK47 is beautifully made of that regions high quality steel, it has reliability and ruggedness to the extreme,and very comfortable to fire. It travels with me in remote Canada.