Cartridge for JA Michell Orbe Se with Technoarm

I just purchased a used Orbe se with Technoarm. Looking for good cartridge to go with it. I am using Burmester 011 pre with built in phono. when stereophile tested this pre they recommended low output cartridge for this pre.
rpss35
I checked the manual for pre amp gain for phone is selectable between 73 and 75db.
That's very high gain...and an odd option. I don't know if I could hear a difference between 73 and 75 db...nor 73 would ever be too low! In any case, I took a look at the phono specs for the 011, and it looks like you're pretty flexible there, given that you can choose as high as a 1k ohm impedance.

So...your options are endless really! An Orbe/Tecnoarm is probably a pretty "heavy" sounding combo, so a cartridge that has a lively top end would probably be nice. On the other hand, there's plenty of liveliness in the Burmester gear I've heard. If you're willing to go there, a top-end Benz (low-output versions) is probably excellent on that combo, but Benz carts are a bit hard to come by these days due to recent health problems from Mr. Lukaschek. Other options could be EMT, Ortofon, or the slightly leaner but still excellent Zyx. It's always hard to recommend a cart, in part that I haven't heard them all and in part that it's very personal...
Basically anything will work fine other than really low compliance cartridges.

I have the same setup - Orbe with a Tecnoarm. Currently running an AT33PTG and it sounds very nice with the setup.
I purchased clearaudio talisman 2 gold. It sound good. I am going buy Benz too in the near future. Thanks everyone