Oppo BDP105 mod

Has anyone got the Stereo Dave's Audio Alternative Oppo mod? The mod is PROPRIETARY so they don't offer any details. Yikes!
knghifi
Read Dan Wright of Mod Wright especially if the other modder isn't telling you what he is going to do. Plus resale will be there with the Mod Wright and not with the other person; IMO.

Chuck
05-21-13: Abruce
Ric's mods are great...more to come
Bruce
Abruce (System | Threads | Answers | This Thread)
I assume you have or getting a Ric's Oppo 105 mod? I will be very interested in your comments.

I've had many excellent mods from PCX, MW ... but one time, I got ripped off on a PROPRIETARY mod. He wouldn't reveal details ... turns out he just replaced the captive PC with an IEC and bypass the power switch. CAVEAT EMPTOR!
Interesting comment Knghifi. You got ripped off on a proprietary mod, make the comment "Caveat Emptor" on that mod and proceed to start a thread asking about a proprietary mod? Why are you so curious about this guy's mod? Something you heard? I am really curious.
05-23-13: Tubegroover
Interesting comment Knghifi. You got ripped off on a proprietary mod, make the comment "Caveat Emptor" on that mod and proceed to start a thread asking about a proprietary mod? Why are you so curious about this guy's mod? Something you heard? I am really curious.
Tubegroover (Threads | Answers | This Thread)
Simple, to see how many had the mod. ZERO = will not bother.