Help Me Build a Vinyl System

Hi , I am new to Vinyl and wanted to get one. I dont know the basics and want to start this hobby. I need help in building my system and want suggestions of getting decent turntable and other equipment needed. I have the following Now with me

Speakers: Vandersteen Quatro
DAC: Audio Research DAC7
Pre: Audio Research Ref 3
Amp: Parasound JC1
veerapaneni
I'd suggest a Well Tempered Amadeus. Less fiddly than many turntables, and all one package of turntable and tonearm. Great reviews all over.
Please include a budget and a brief description of what you like and dont like concerning audio,such as,,do you listen to a lot of bass heavy music,mostly classical,heavy metal,bluegrass.What do you love hearing,deep soundstage,super detail,laidback,lush midrange,what makes you happy about the sound of a system,how is your mechanical ability,do you like fiddling with things or plug n play?Are ticks and pops going to be ok,you will have some.Be ready to clean records,dust brush them,get up to change or flip records often.LOL,I love analog! You have a very nice system.If you get entry level ,it will give you a small taste and you will want to upgrade very soon,or you will decide it is not your cup of tea.JJust my 2 cents.Good luck and have fun!
Excellent start..had some Vandersteens myself and loved them. The Quatro's must be AWESOME!

How about a SOTA/SME combo. Perhaps the Cosmos and Series 5 arm?

Have Fun!
I want to spend less than $5000 for this . I mostly listen to Jazz and classical Music. only 5-10% of my mysic is Bass heavy. Planning to buy used equipment to start with.
In your other post,Help me build a second system for 10,000.00,your main system consist of HT Oriented ,Paradigm S8 speakers, Did you sell them?

My main system is more of HT oriented
Paradigm Signature S8 Speakers (matching center and surrounds )
Anthem D2v
Parasound Jc1 (For Main Speakers)
Parasound A51 (For Center & Surrounds )