Teac PD H750

I'm about to purchase a new cdp. I've been looking around and just about pulled the trigger on a Marantz 6004cd. I like the idea of the usb port on the front. I just saw a Teac PD H750 cdp with the same features as the Marantz. I have not been able to find any reviews on this cdp to get an idea of what it's all about. Anyone here had a chance to listen to it? Thanks
sprink
The CD-H750 is my budget at $400. Not sure if the CD1000 at $800 is doable for me.
Mrtennis - I'll be extremely interested in your impressions/review of the CD3000; in particular your input on necessary break-in time. I have been "home auditioning" a CD3000 this past week.
hi ghosthouse:

i will be interested to compare impressions of this cd player, after it has been reviewed. I write for audiophilia.com.

there is a lot to review, as the player has many capabilities.

i have about 168 hours on the player. I can'y comment on my impressions, at this time, as it would be unprofessional.

i am interested in your impressions.

my system consists of the following:

a Blair Chapman preamp, using 2 12Au7, VTL mono blocks and Quicksilver Mid Monos, powering Quad ESLs or Magnepan 1.6s.

I am using High Fidelity Cables CT-1 interconnects and a variety of line cords. Speaker cable is Ear to Ear.

i hope this helps. My reference CD player is the Vincent CD-S7 DAC. It uses a 12AX7 and 2-6922s.
Sounds good, Mrtennis. I'll look for your review here on A'gon (after you publish on Audiophilia, I assume?) and add my comments. I'll list my gear at that time rather than further derail Sprink's post.
I just bought one of these to use as a transport for both my iPod and CDs. First impression is very strong. There's a lot of bass here, nice presentation of spacial elements and layering. More to come...