ZYX Omega or UNIverse?

These are available for the same price. What are the differences in sonic character? I'd be running with Phantom II or Clearaudio Universal arm, on an Innovation Wood table, with a Steelhead II. All thoughts welcome.
wrm57
UNIverse is one of the great cartridges. Sounds very close to the real thing, no coloration, great headroom and from voicing as natural as breathing. I would prefer this one.
I appreciate the responses. Is the UNIverse much different in character from the Airy 3xSB? I owned the Airy for a few months but felt it too lean in my system at the time. Of course, I've changed just about everything since so that experience of the Airy might no longer apply but it always sounded a little glassy to me.

At the same price-point is the Benz LP-S. Any thoughts on it v. the UNIverse?
Well, when the airy 3 sounds 'glassy' to you, I think, you have a serious problem with proper reproduction. There you need a compensation, not a cartridge which sounds right. How about Koetsu?
If the Airy3 is too lean in your system, don't expect the Universe to be much different. It is brutally resolving and unforgiving. Airy3 on steroids.

Both cartridges need a kick a** phono preamp to show their best.

Personal tastes are everything but IMO the LP-S or any Benz for that matter gets buried by the Universe.

No financial interest.