Natural, musical, dynamic phono preamp 700 used

Hello fellow analog enthusiasts. In my quest for a better phono preamp I must ask everyone this question -

If given $500-$700 to spend on a phono preamp which can run moving magnet and moving coil (or just moving coil) which would you choose?

Must be:

Tonally accurate
Musical
Dynamic

Not Dark or clinical/cold sounding

Replacing a Grado phono preamp which is ok, but I think I can do better and it can't do mc anyway.

Possible Contenders -

-Modded PS Audio GCPH (stock form was awful sounding imo, so the modded unit would be a leap of faith but heard they were good)

-Dynavector P75 MK2

-Sim Audio Moon 110LP (amps are too cool for me but heard their phono stage was decent)

-Used EAR 834P (getting on in age so not sure about this one)

Probably more I am not aware of, hence the reason for the thread.

Thanks and Peace
jeremy72
The EAR834p made the list because a buddy of mine has had one for years and likes it. I've heard it plenty in his system (which is completely different than mine) but not here. I also know the designer of the EAR has been around a long time and is highly regarded.
So Jeremy, you've actually heard this piece, or you dismiss it out of hand because you are "afraid"? How do you know the other gear is " way beyond " it if you have'nt heard any of them? BTW, where do you think Jolida is made, Chicago?
Who was talking about Jolida?? Sorry, I am afraid cheap DIY looking Ebay hifi electronics made in Taiwan or China is just nothing I would take seriously. Of course I could be mistaken here, maybe others who have experience with this Taiwan brand can share their thoughts.
Well, I've learned my lesson, never try to offer help to an elitist know-it-all.Just in case you've been asleep the last 10 years,quite a bit of everything is now made in China.As for the "cheap DIY looking" piece I referenced for you, it is very well built and nice looking to boot. It also sounds great and is well within the price point you mentioned. Sorry for trying to help.
Advice is one thing and I appreciate the input of everyone here including yourself, but you're over the top with your Taiwan/Chinese built "hifi" loyalty remarks. Funny that someone who is so defensive about Ebay Taiwan hi end audio brands has a system made in USA, Japan and Europe, according to your system page that is. I'm sure not everything hifi wise produced in China and Taiwan and sold on Ebay is poor quality and poor performance, but its not worth risking for me that is. Peace and thanks but no thanks to your suggestion in phono preamp.