Esoteric K-03

Thinking of buying the K-03 used but have read a few complaints about noisy transports. If I should buy used and inherit a noisy unit not sure if Esoteric would be willing to service it...any thoughts or experiences please.
allstream
My K-03 is perfect and soundless. Although I have only played it for about 40 hours or so since I usually use a digital source. I am thinking about selling it...as it is virtually brand new and I hardly use it. Will have to check on the demand for such units...even at half price.
@ Wc65mustang, yeah, you are the real nuance!, always giving me and others a hard time for what, I do not know!, I have never said nothing to you to provoke you!, Its like you take delight in getting members frustrated with you, LOL!, Like you are bored looking for an arguement!, I want to get along with every one, you make that real difficult!, an example is the way you just posted my user name wrong to again, provoke me, you need to read the audiogon user terms, this kind of negativity can and will be reported if you do not lay off me and others!