SME owners, what is your table sitting on?

I am just about to take delivery of my new SME 20/12A and am deciding on the best stand/support system for it.
What do you have your SME table sitting on?
Do you use supplemental footers and/or shelves?
I have been looking at the various offerings from HRS, SRA, Finite Elemente and GP Audio. But I can't afford a complete rack system from these guys. So thinking of building something really heavy then using shelves and footers etc to tune.
I have suspended wood floors.
Your thought would be most appreciated.
mauidj
The first step you should do, is to look for a rack with an adjustable Top Plate to level the Turntable (This is really important). Solid Steel - from Italy - has made such racks, maybe they still do it, when not, they probably have a cost controller now.
Next is a useful isolation System, go for a serious one, not for a polished piece of wood for 2k or similar plastic toys, go for a stand which is used for electron microscopes (serious development, not high end standard). Vibraplane or Minus-K are the right ones. They also isolate the table from outside influences. I use 3 of them and never looked back.
Syntax.
So you prefer active vibration control eh!
I must admit that I am constantly puzzled by the price of some of these exotic shelves. And also by the fact that I feel they might be altering the sound in an additive rather than subtractive way.
There is so much debate on the wood, glass, plexi, granite methods of construction that it is bewildering.
The minus K shelves actually represent a value I can see over the super expensive wood etc constructions out there.
Syntax.....just to clarify.....I was referring to the price of exotic "static" shelves not the active type which I can see the "value" in much easier.
I know 2 people with a HRS shelfs and they both said the same thing over expensive does ok for little stuff but the bigger vibration gets through. One actually went back to a sand box.

I know maple shades makes an adjustable leveling rack nothing to extreme a maple shelf on some threaded rod so you can level to a fine adjustment people here seem to like them and said they where solid I have never seen one.
For the last 18 months I have been running an SME 30-12, on a solid wooden rack.Frankly, it is all you need, the isolation is better than ever, partly because of the wider chassis, also extra mass and some changes to the hydraulic fluid system. Get a local joiner to make you up something nice and solid, using proper old fashioned joints.Ensure it can cope with the full weight of an average man, to give you plenty of margin. And, if possible, make it big enough to allow stuff to be placed alongside the deck.