12.12.12 concert

So which act gave the best performance last night at the 12.12.12 concert? Even though they are all getting old, I would hate to have to follow the Boss, Clapton, the Stones, Pink Floyd (Roger Waters), and then the Who!
maxnewid
4blu,

+1

Look like hell sound like hell. The old farts need to get off the stage. Paul /Eric have a little left in them.
The Who..IMHO blew them all away..though I only watched up to 11pm eastern. They've still got it.
I tried, but Bruce wouldn't shut his hole and I had to turn it off before he started playing. I'm sorry, but, as much as I may respect some of the performers as artists, I couldn't care less about what these people have to say about anything. I recall seeing an interview with Elvis, in which he was asked his opinion on the Vietnam war or something of that nature, to which he replied (paraphrase), Well, I'm just an entertainer, so I really have no opinion on that. Or something close to that. More of these musicians and actors should take their cue from Elvis, IMO.
Didn't see it and probably glad. Chayro - agree with you. God help this country when the vacuous pontificating of a privileged, ignorant, self-important and let me say "hypocritical" (though in fairness, they probably don’t realize it) elite , not to mention the blather of popular media (e.g., "The View" and B. WaWa in particular, Chris Matthews, Keith Olbemann, Sean Hannity and the self-congratulatory O'Reilly) passes for informed discussion and shapes the consciousness of the electorate. If I sound pissed off, I am. AND since this is supposed to be a forum related to audio and not politics, let me quote Frank Zappa for the benefit of all the genius-pundits out there, “Shut Up ‘ N Play Yer Guitar” ( for those who can’t play, just shut up). IMPO'dO - of course.