Capacitors in Cary PH302 phono amp

I've just bought a S/H Cary PH302 mk-2 phono amp.
I noticed that the 2 caps near front tubes, C15 & C16, appear to be different to the caps shown in the pictures on the Cary website.
Upon closer inspection it appears that these may have been changed by a previous owner. See pic below:
Cary PH302 Capacitors

The substituted caps(?) are Multicap PPMFX types, 1.0uF/200V.
I found a capacitor test that rates these caps very poorly.
My question is what were the original capacitor types and value.
Any suggestions for substitution, other than original?
128x128tobes
In my ARC phono stage an upgrade from Multicap PPMFX to PPFXS and RTX was a big step up in SQ. From web images it appears that the original caps may have been Hovland or Auricap. You have room inside for a 630V cap such as ClarityCap MR--but that's just me. In any case, all other things being equal, SOME higher voltage caps will sound better due to considerations of capacitor construction unrelated to operating voltage.

Dave
ClarityCap OEM Sales
The MultiCap PPMFX metalized-'propylenes are their entry-level cap; they're not bad sounding, but any of their other caps will sound better. The best MC, the 'styrene RTX, is QUITE-good-sounding and about the least-expensive truly-hi-end cap around IMO.
http://www.soniccraft.com/multicap_rtx.htm

Hi-end-cap choices are just like opinions--everybody's got at least one and most of us, more than that.

Do you know what the original value was? If you want to go with a REALLY hi-end cap such as the various Teflon-film caps, choosing the correct, SMALL capacitance will save you money and/or allow you to choose a higher-quality cap than otherwise.

So find out what that cap's load resistance is and also the input impedance of your line stage and we can help choose that value.
Thanks for the replies.
I don't know the type and value of the original cap - hopefully a ph302 owner will volunteer the information.
The input resistance of the my SP16 line stage is 50kohms.

Assuming the value of the substituted Multi-cap is correct - I was considering replacing with a 1uF 200V teflon cap, perhaps the Audience Aura T (they seem to get high praise and not quite as expensive as other teflon caps).

My other train of thought is to put it back to original (if I can find out what that is) - I assume Dennis Had would have tested various caps in that position and settled on his choice for a reason (hopefully because they sounded good).
Tobes, My experience with the original MIT caps you have are they are better than the older Hovland & Auricaps which are vague and murky - so I wouldn't go back to original. The RTX are very good, but word of warning, used in speaker crossover we have found the internal impedance/inductance characteristics were drifting. Discussions with Richard Marsh shed no light on why. We have compared these original MIT in both tube pre and speaker xover to Hovland ( H was murky ), Mundorf Supreme ( MIT had much better timing and around the same transparency - therefore MIT at 1/4 the price is way better value, Mundorf Silver and Oil ( this had much better timing than the Supreme and I would rate it better than the MIT ). My view is go for Mundorf Silver/Oil, Audio Note Copper Foil ( if you dont like silver ), or Teflon. Beware if you go Teflon - they take weeks to run in. Cheap option is go to MIT PPFXS.