Rega Apheta MC Cart

I am considering purchasing the Rega Apheta MC cartridge, but before I spend that kind of money, I was wondering if anyone out there has heard one? I am using a Rega P5 with Groovetracer sub and platter and Incognito rewired arm. I will be using the EAR 834P phono preamp with it.If any of you know whether or not this new cartridge will be a good match for me, please let me know your opinion.
birdmanpa
Thank you again, I spoke with the folks in TX, this morning and they concur, using my Ortofon T-10 SUT would be preferable to the EAR Phono Stage Trans. and would be, as he said, an awesome match for my system. I was concerned as I had one response telling me that the Apheta is a pain to set up and not a good match, but all the other feedback has been positive, so I am going to give it a go. Expect to receive it in a week and will post my experience.
You are most welcome. Since you have a Rega arm, set up should be a breeze - I used the template that came with the cartridge and found installation easy. I like the cartridge so much that I bought a second one about a year and a half ago as a back-up. The original cartridge now has about 1200 hours on it and is still going strong!