Uni-Protractor Set tonearm alignment

Looks like Dertonarm has put his money where his mouth is and designed the ultimate universal alignment tractor.

Early days, It would be great to hear from someone who has used it and compared to Mint, Feikert etc.

Given its high price, it will need to justify its superiority against all others. It does look in another league compared to those other alignemt devices

http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?anlgtnrm&1303145487&/Uni-Protractor-Set-tonearm-ali
downunder
@Thuchan,

I listen to mostly classical although I don't know if you can call artists like Xenakis "classical" but that is someone I am studying right now. I play jazz for a living!

Anyway, I can only be so lucky to have received it yet. Still waiting for my Uni-pro. My main concern is the ease of use which Mint did not provide and Yip shows poor customer service with. Also precision is very important. Looking forward to using it.
We are confident however, that we can keep the price tag of the 2nd production run where it is now.

don't forget, this is a price without the usual Importer and Dealer mark ups. When selling it that way, most of you know what area will be reached. This is unfortunately one of the main problems in High end audio. When done right (expensive but superior parts) it is out of reach for most discriminated Audiophiles. When forced to cut costs, it can be made in cheap plastic. With black glossy finish.
In a way it was done wrong. Starting with cheap plastic for 700 and giving a nice rebate...
Btw. can I have mine with a 24k Gold frame?
I do recall the original stated price was slated till... March. Afterward would rise $100. I do recognize the value/quality of this tool. I'm a watchmaker who has/uses/appreciates many examples of fine european tooling.
Dear Daniel,
I understand, just making a jest on the price. To deviate from an accepted norm really need a lot of courage.

I'll make sure my order will be included in the 2nd batch.
I know you've sold many Davinci in the past. My tonearm is 12" Grandezza and my lps collection are mostly 70s to 90s rock and new wave, and current reissues. What templates should I get?

Rgds,
Have been following this thread daily since it started and have ordered mine.
Received confirmation of my UNI-Protractor, #38.
Can't wait.