Phono-pre: subsonic filter on or off ?

I currently have mine set to on. Does this mean I'm rolling off some bass and perhaps not getting the full bass slam I should ? What do most of you do that have phono pre's with subsonic filters...on or off ? Thank in advance.
128x128rockitman

03-26-11: Marakanetz
"ANYONE WANTS TO AUDITION THIS MUSIC AND EXPERIENCE???
RAISE YOUR INSANE HAND..."

Is this before or after the "brown note" makes you s..t your pants?
Really, I've got to stop reading this crap. How can you write this bs and expect people to believe anything else you write.

Bob
Marakanetz, and the normal heartbeat is closer to 1 beat per second ( mine is about 51 beats per minute, when I don't get upset over utter nonesense such as this).
Although the literature does show that there are health issues associated with continuous exposure to ultra low frequency vibrations, including sound, there is nothing that indicates that there is any immediate effect on the heart. It can make one nauseous, however. Believe me, I have taken many vibration readings on industrial machinery where I was surrounded by loud low frequency vibrations and sound, it wasn't pleasant, but I never suffered any heart problems.
Salut, Bob p.
03-26-11: Marakanetz
Check that out...

And you think your puny system is capable of this? Even if this is true....which sounds like the crap that you are espousing (2. To give one's loyalty or support to (a cause, for example); adopt.) Why didnt millions die in the Japan earthquake?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------