Well Tempered Turntable Specifications

I'm considering getting a Well Tempered Record Player, mabye even the Reference Turntable, but I have been unable to find any specifications for wow and flutter or rumble. Were the specs ever published in the owner's manual? Did an independent lab ever measure a sample of this turntable? Google searches came up dry.
br2600
May I ask why you really need those specs? The tables are great at retrival and can't see you going wrong with either model. I would ad, if your going for the reference? Then look for the Amadeus.
You will not hear any rumble.
The tables are dead silent and cleverly made. I am not crazy about the tonearms, but this is my personal preference. The WT to get these days appears to be the Amadeus. It has a bevy of fans here. Comes with yet another goofball, errr golf ball bearing.
I've owned a WTRP and agree with Lewm that the bearing design makes rumble a non-factor. However, that same bearing design makes it difficult to achieve speed stability as the table has to be absolutely level and the belt tensioned very precisely. Even with the OEM belt it was tough to get it right; with any of the stretchier 3rd party belts it was impossible. While I was able to deal with the quirkiness of the tonearm, I was never satisfied with the speed.

I suspect that may be why you don't see wow/flutter/rumble specs.

David
The arm is one of the things I like about the table, it's one of a few that you can adjust the azimuth on while the test record is playing. I got to hear an earlier Well Tempered Reference Table, and while I couldn't hear any rumble, a test tone sounded just a bit watery (I didn't have my W & F meter with me or I would have measured it then and there.) I should probably consider another table, but use the Well Tempered Arm.